We are giving you a chance to eat more and pay less by ordering food from these best online food ordering apps and websites in India!
How do you order for food when you are at home, chilling and relaxing?
Of course there are times when you just don’t feel like getting away from the comfort of your pajamas, going out and sitting at the restaurant to eat food; you want to relax at home, watch your favorite TV show and eat at your own time at your own sweet pace. If you dislike going to the restaurant over and over again, also if you are very fond of outside food, you might want to place order for food online.
There are a lot of websites that provide you with all the food that you want to eat. In fact, even if you are expecting guests at your place, or your friends have given you a surprise by dropping at your doorstep, you might want to use a good app or website to place an order for food. The coolest thing is that there are a few food ordering apps and websites that give you all the discounts and offers you are looking for.
Let’s check the list of the top 10 food delivery apps & websites in India 2021:
If you are all set to learn about all those names that can give you excellent food delivery in no time at all, here is a list that’s going to leave you awestruck and more in love with food:
1) Get Jiggy with Swiggy:
When was the last time you ordered food from Swiggy? If it has been really long, then what you don’t know is that this app is still waiting for you. It is an online food ordering company based in Bangalore. It provides you with a complete food ordering and delivering solution from all those local restaurants you have always been craving for.
If the restaurant is known for its food, it has got to be on Swiggy. The good news is that the delivery individual carries only one order at a time, making it easier for you to trust the quality of food when it is delivered.
2) Buy More from Zomato:
Zomato is not a new name; it has been in the industry for long. It was founded in the year 2008. By the year 2011, it had won the hearts and trust of people in major cities like Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad.
There are a lot of restaurants covered under this name, making it one of the most important apps on the cellphones of thousands of people in the country.
3) Eat Like a Panda from FoodPanda:
How much can you eat? No matter what food you are thinking about right now, FoodPanda has all the restaurants associated with it. You just need to find the restaurant that’s closer to you and find out what all things are available for you to try. If there is a specific restaurant you are fond of, you can go through its menu, decide on the food and place the order.
You are also free to give your feedback on what you eat. It is serving people in 11 different countries.
4) Grab a Bite from Faasos:
If you have heard of the “food on demand” concept, Faasos is all about that. It is a food service private limited that has been in India since 2011. While it has its headquarters in Pune, India, it has spread its wings in various cities of the country. It is said that this company receives more than 10,000 orders every single day.
If there is something that you want to order for, make sure you choose this company to do so. You won’t regret it for sure!
5) It is Cheesier and BETTER in Dominos:
Pizza may be the cheesiest thing you can ever eat and that too in a good way! The good news is that now your favorite Pizza brand, Dominos, can be ordered from its website or even app!
If you are lucky to order pizzas on a special day, you are eligible to get a discount of up to 25%! That’s not all – you also get one plus one offer in which if you order for one pizza, you get the second one for FREE! So who is in for a Pizza party?
6) Eat in your “Hut” by Ordering from Pizza Hut:
Gone are the days when you had to travel to the other corner of the city to visit a brand of Pizza Hut, now is the time when everything can be ordered for on their website or app.
You just need to go through their menu, find out what all pizzas you want to order, add the toppings according to your needs and then get the stuff delivered to your place. You, and your entire group of guests, fall in love with the tastiest pizzas freshly made to delight your tongues.
7) UBER doesn’t just DRIVE, it SERVES on UBER EATS Too:
You may have been using the traveling services of UBER, but that’s not the only thing that you need to use this company for; you can now use UBER Eats and get all the food you have imagined on your plate. This company was formed in the month of August, 2014.
There are a lot of countries in which this app has been ruling the “fingertips” of people. From sweet pastries to hot Chinese food, there is nothing that you can’t order from this app. So go ahead and download it TODAY!
8) Scootsy Promises to Deliver HOT Food to You:
What is it that you are looking for? Food? Gourmet? Gifts? Chocolates? Name the food item and it is going to be delivered to you. If you don’t want it to be delivered to your house, but to the house of a loved one, Scootsy is ready to do that as well.
Make the payment online and leave the rest of the work to the trained individuals working under the roofs of this name. When you have Scootsy, you have fun in your life.
9) Finger Licking Good Food at TastyKhana:
If you have been missing the food made by your mom, you just need to find a restaurant that promises to give such food to you. Look for the name of the local restaurant on TastyKhana and you can do a video call to your mom and let her see you are having hot food prepared for and delivered to you.
10) Don’t Think, Just Eat at JustEat:
JustEat is not just another name in the world of online food ordering industry, but a company that believes in team efforts. Several people have left positive reviews for the services of this company. This proves that it deserves to be tried!
Why Ordering Food Online is Good?
There are several reasons that prove that ordering for food online is much better than personally visiting the restaurant or calling at the reception desk of the restaurant to place the order. Here are the best reasons that would enlighten your mind to let you take the right decision when you’re hungry:
1) You can make others aware of the experience you have had with the food. If you have disliked the food, simply leave a stinker against it so that the others don’t order for food from the same place.
2) You don’t need to waste money on a phone call. You just need to use the app or the website to place for the food you need.
3) You don’t need to waste money on traveling to the restaurant. You won’t even have to spend money on fuel! You can save the money and use it for something else. How about ordering for some more stuff to gain love and respect from your neighbors, too?
4) By the time you take a shower and get into comfy clothes, your food would be delivered to you. That’s how quick they are. They want to give their best delivery services to you.
5) There are various options to choose from: You just need to be sure of what you want to eat and you can order for the same.
6) You get several offers and discounts. You save a good amount of money despite spending on food.
7) Whether you are in Mumbai or Bangalore, whether you are in Hyderabad or Chandigarh, whether you are in Pune or Nagpur – if you want the best food to be served to your house, you need to place the order through one of the most popular online food ordering apps or websites.
8) A few bank accounts have tied up with a few online food ordering aps and websites to give additional discounts to the account holders. These special discounts make your day!