Thinking of buying a vacuum cleaner? Read about these best vacuum cleaners to buy online in India in 2020 and reviews and buyer’s guide before you place the order for a random vacuum cleaner just like that!
In this current era where technology rules the world, its pretty obvious that you are bound to use some electronic or electric gadget in every field to ease up your work. Vacuum cleaners are not an exception either. When it comes to cleaning your house its essential that you have a gadget that will help you in finishing your job quickly. Vacuum cleaners are one such device that can be used to clean your floors, walls, sofa-sets and even the lawn very efficiently. But for that, you need to have the perfect device with you to clean your household.
Best Vacuum Cleaners that you can buy Online in India :
If you search online for best vacuum cleaners online, you will see that there are different types of vacuum cleaner available in the market and they have different purposes to serve.
Not every cleaner is meant for every type of cleaning and that is the reason why you need to choose the one that will help you in cleaning your house in the best way possible.
In case you have already searched through the online and offline stores, you already know that there are plenty of branded vacuum cleaners available in the market but its really difficult to choose the best one for you even if you know the type of cleaner you are looking for.
So, here is a list of top vacuum cleaners in India and you can choose any of them depending on your requirement. You can visit Amazon, Paytm Mall, Flipkart or Snapdeal to get the accurate price of these products.
1 – Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt Vacuum Cleaner with Free Dust Bags
- This vacuum cleaner from Eureka Forbes is designed to help you in cleaning more efficiently. The use of advanced technology coupled with compact design has made this product one of the best vacuum cleaners that you can get.
- With a 1200W motor, you get a powerful cleaner that can remove every sign of dirt and dust from your house.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with 3 wheels for better mobility, stability and better handling. So, moving into the toughest of the corners is not at all a headache anymore.
- Cables are a problem that comes with the vacuum cleaners. But this cleaner comes with a storage inside that can retract the cable without any tension of the cable getting damaged or cut due to negligence. You can pull the cord out as and when you require to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Priced at around 4000 INR.
- It comes with an indicator that allows you to understand when you need to change your dust bag or empty them in the trash. This makes sure that you do not have to worry a lot about the maintenance. These are the reason why this vacuum cleaner is known to be as one of the best vacuum cleaners for home in india.
✓ With a powerful motor of 1200W, it provides you with the best suction functionality
✓ Lightweight and easy to handle
✓ Comes with a long power cord so you do not have to find a plug point in every room.
✕ It can be a bit nosy at times.
2 – Eureka Forbes Super Clean Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- The cleaner has a good suction power that helps makes cleaning of dirt and dust a lot easier.
- With an 800W motor, it gives you the best performance everytime you use the cleaner.
- The cord length is big enough to help you roam around your big rooms. Even if you do not have a plug point in every single room, you can easily use this long cord to good effect.
- The lightweight design makes it easier to handle and increases the portability as well.
- With a shoulder strap attached to it, you can easily maneuver it to clean every corner of your house.
- Priced at around 3000 INR.
✓Long power cable
✓ Higher suction power for better performance
✓ Different accessories to provide you all round cleaning
✓ Lightweight, portable and very much handy
✕ No internal storage for power cable
✕ No blower functionality
✕ No indicator to know the dust bag level. So, you will have to check the dust level manually
3 – Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
- This cleaner is one of the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in india that you can use for both wet and dry jobs.
- The length of the power cable is good enough for indoor works
- Remember to get an extra filter so as to keep using it even after you do a wet job.
- Although this vacuum cleaner has a powerful suction but it is energy efficient to some extent.
- Comes with an extra blower function
- You can retract the cable inside the storage of this vacuum cleaner.
- Priced at around 6500 INR.
✓ Suction power is really good.
✓ You can use it for dry and wet jobs
✓ Comes with a blower functionality
✓ Capacity is good
✓ Price is worthy of the quality
✕ Not really stable. Topples over now and then.
✕ You need to dry your filter manually after wet jobs
✕ Filter might get clogged real quick
✕ Bags might get loose and become detached
✕ Not that easy to use if you have carpets on the floor
4 – Eureka Forbes Trendy Nano 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- Comes with a powerful motor
- Dust capacity is almost 1L
- Comes with advanced dust bag indicator
- Comes with a long hose pipe and a cable long enough to help you clean rooms easily.
- Stable wheels make it easier to move
- It is the best vacuum cleaner under 3000 rs available in the market
✓Comes with the dust bag indicator
✓ The filteration process is advanced
✓ The design is sleek and very much portable
✓ The controls are really easy to use.
✕ Suction power is not that good.
5 – Eureka Forbes Trendy Zip 1000-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- With a 1000watt motor, it provides you with powerful suction
- Accessories for complete cleaning
- Dust bag indicator
- Easy to access power button
- Auto cable winder
- Light weighted design adds to the ease of use feature
- These are the reason why this is one of the best vacuum cleaner in india under 5000
✓ Stylish, attractive and powerful to ease your cleaning
✓Compact design, light weight and has a storage for the accessories
✓ Comes with dust indicator and a cable winder
✓ You can control the suction depending on what you are cleaning
✕ No blower function
6 – Black & Decker VH780 780-Watt Multi-Use Vacuum and Blower
- Easy to use on any type of floor
- Comes with 12 accessories which are really useful in cleaning every single corner of your house
- Maintenance is really easy and takes less storage place
- Comes with a blower
- Effortless cleaning all the time
- Priced at around 4000 INR
✓Easy storage in small places as it does not need a lot of space
✓ No batteries, hence you can enjoy a long running time.
✓ Comes with great cleaning efficiency and also a blower mode.
✕ It’s not cordless, so you need a plug point nearby where you want to clean
✕Filter might get clogged up too easily
✕ Instructions are not that great to work with
7 – Nova VC-761H Plus Vacuum Cleaner Hand-held Vacuum Cleaner
- This hand-held cleaner has a nice compact body so that you can grip it easily
- The design is really stylish and helps in increasing cleaning efficiency
- The light weight design enhances the portability and cleaning
- It comes with a filter clogged indicator
- Easy to store in smaller places
- Suction is good enough
- Comes with additional blower facility as well.
- Priced at around 3000 INR.
✓ Highly powerful suction capabilities
✓High speed motor enhances the efficiency
✓ Comes with dust and clog indicator
✓ You can clean every corner of your house with this handheld cleaner.
✕ You need to replace your dust bag everytime you use
✕Blower creates a high level of noise
✕ You need to hold it in your hands as long as you wish to use it.
✕ It does not allow you to complete your wet jobs
8 – BLACK+DECKER VH-801 800-Watt Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Comes with shoulder straps that increases the ease of use and portability.
- Comes with the additional blower functionality
- Cleaning and maintenance is a lot easier
- Comes with a blow nozzle, hose extension, crevice nose and a should strap as well.
- Comes with 1 year warranty as well.
- Priced at around 2500 INR.
✓ Powerful but sleek and small in size
✓ Design is trendy and robust too
✓ Cleaning the dust filters is a lot easier
✓ Power cord is long enough to carry the cleaner from one room to another
✕ The filter may get clogged real quickly
✕ Can’t use it for floor cleaning
✕ Motor heats up quickly; so carrying it for a long period might not be possible.
✕ Suction and the blower functionality is not up to the mark.
9 – American Micronic AMI VCD21 1600WDx 21-Litres Vacuum Cleaner
- This vacuum cleaner can be used for wet as well as dry jobs.
- Comes with the blower functionality as well.
- Capacity is 21 L. 1600W motor provides a stead blowing or suction power
- Dust bag is reusable and you can wash them before using again.
- This cleaner is no doubt one of the best vacuum cleaner in India under 10000
✓ Quite powerful motor.
✓ Dust capacity is 21L
✓ Comes with blower function
✓ Uses HEPA filters
✓ Not that noisy
✓ The cable is long enough
✕ Manual is not up to the mark.
✕ No auto cable winder
✕ Hose for the Suction is somewhat small.
10 – Eureka Forbes Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner
- Best for deep cleaning with 1400W powerful motor
- Easy storage facility with stylish and modern design to match your modern lifestyle
- Dust bag indicator so that you do not have to check dust level manually.
- Makes it easy for you to maintain the product and you do no have to suffer from less suction power.
- 12 months warranty is offered with this product
- Priced at just under 10000 INR
✓ Filteration mechanism is really good
✓ Dust bag indicator is really helpful and saves you a lot of time too.
✓ Design and style to match your modern life
✕ Sometimes the speed button does not work properly after you use the cleaner for some time.
11 – Bissell Aero Vac 2-In-1 Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Quality of cleaning is really good.
- It’s a bagless vacuum cleaner with blower functionalities
- You can clean any surface you want without any problem or hassle whatsoever.
- You can use the cleaner as hand-held or as a stick cleaner. This will definitely help you in cleaning your household items pretty quickly and with great efficiency.
- Cleaning of this product is a lot more easier compared to the others.
- Priced at around 3000 INR.
✓ Light weighted and compact design
✓ It can filter the microparticles
✓ Comes with dirt cup which is lot more convenient than a dirt bag
✓ You can clean almost any surface you want
✓ Comes with a 1 year warranty
✕ Not enough suction power
12 – Eureka Forbes Easy Clean Plus 800-Watt Vacuum Cleaner
- Highly portable in nature
- Suction power is good enough with an 800W motor
- Although it’s not a handheld vacuum cleaner, but you can easily use it holding it in your hands because of the light weight.
- Comes with a really long cable, so you do not need a plug point in every room or corner of your house.
- Comes with an additional dust cup for the garbage collection
- Priced at just under 3000 INR.
✓ Highly portable, light weighted and sleek design
✓ Comes with blower functionalities.
✓ Suction power is good enough
✓ You can use it while holding it in your hands
✓ The long cable helps you cleaning your rooms without having to worry about the power cord.
✓ Comes with 1 year warranty
Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide & Tips :
As you can understand there are plenty of different types of vacuum cleaners available in the market and you can buy any of them which will suit you the most. But how do you choose the one that will suit you the most? Well, for that you need to go through the vacuum cleaner buying tips so that you can understand the parameters depending on which you can decide on the cleaner that you should choose.
Choose the type
Before you find the best vacuum cleaners India you need to understand the type of cleaner that you need. There are different types of vacuum cleaners available in the market and that is why it’s really important to understand your need and choose the type accordingly.
If you need to clean your floors and carpets, you might need an Upright one, whereas Canister ones can clean the floors, stairs and under the furnitures as well, but they will be a lot costly.
If you need a quick cleaning, then you can try the battery powered Stick Vacuums. Hand-held ones are for those who are looking to clean their upholstery and deep clean their floors. You can also choose a robotic vacuum as well but the price for these types of vacuum cleaners will be really high.
Check the features
Ask the retailer or go through the features online before you choose a particular vacuum cleaner. It’s important to understand the features they are offering and whether those features will be useful to you or not.
Bagless or with Bag
This is another thing that you must check before you choose to buy one of the vacuum cleaners. Bagless and bagged cleaners have their own benefits and you alone can decide whether you need a bagged one or a bagless one.
Noise can be an issue if you have someone sick in your house. This is why, be it a vacuum only cleaner or a blower too, check with the noise level always and choose the one with less noise.
It’s important to know what you are paying for. Make sure to check and compare all the features of the cleaner that you wish to buy. This will ensure that you are getting a good value for the product and make sure you choose the one which will provide you with the best price for the best features
The products mentioned above are amongst the best vacuum cleaners available in India. You can definitely choose any one of them but as you can understand most of them come with unique features. So, you will have to decide which one of these vacuum cleaners you would like to choose.
According to the buying guide, you can surely check, judge and then buy one of these cleaners, but if you believe in people’s judgement and wish to go with the flow, you can certainly buy any one of these 12 vacuum cleaners and rest assured that you are buying one of the best for sure.